Saturday, August 28, 2010

A long week

I figured I would put a picture up so you could see my belly. Almost 10 weeks.


This last week was the first week back to school. It was a long week, as most first weeks are. I have found myself exhausted at the end of the day. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who is taking care of everything at the house. He forces me to go lay down when I get home and rest.




At school I find myself getting out of breath when reading a book to the kids. I also find myself standing more than I should but I am hoping as the students get into the routine of the day I won't have to as much. But its hard when you are teaching 6 year olds...I seem to always be putting out "fires".




Some coworkers have made comments about how I am starting to show...and they are right. I can barely fit into my jeans and pants anymore so I went shopping this morning at Motherhood. I got a few essentials that I will probably being wearing every week but I know that fall and "winter" are coming so I didn't want to buy too much and I figured that when I am closer to delivery I won't even be able to fit into maternity clothes.




Monday I will be 10 weeks, I can't wait to get to the 2nd trimester so my nausea will stop and I can start enjoying food again!

3 comments:

  1. Awww....cute little momma. Glad your hubby is making you rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're updating us! Thank you so much for that. :)
    I wish I could go on a shopping spree with you. Start cataloging things you will need, so us "extended family" can start shopping! I love you and miss you and am continually excited for this journey.
    And tell Keith great job! His support of you is on point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nausea: ask your doctor for Zofran! it was my best friend and I took it once a day. Maternity clothes: I shopped at motherhood maternity several times a month & since I was preggers in the fall and winter I can mail you some stuff. I have mediums and larges in pant sizes and in shirts I have mediums and larges also. Let me know! love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete