Thursday, September 2, 2010

Furniture






Tuesday we went and looked at furniture that my sister told me about...because her husbands brother is friends with a guy who's baby store went out of buisness....






Anyways, we got some great deals! We bought 3 of these cribs for $70 each.








We also bought this nice rocker reclyiner spinny chair . Minus the dots on it, that must be dust on my lens.








We also got 3 high end mattereses for 50 bucks each!
I think we made out pretty good and the babies now have a place to sleep...

3 comments:

  1. Good Deals!!! You hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made out like a bandit! Em's nursery was $700 for just furniture alone. The set Keith wanted was like $1600! Ya'll did good! Let me know if you need anything! I'm so excited for ya'll. Praying for you both and the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo!! That's so exciting and AMAZING prices. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete