Monday, September 20, 2010

Triplet friends

Yesterday we went to the Krug's house who have triplets that are 3 months old. http://krugfamilytriplets.blogspot.com/ That is their link to their website, its pretty funny.

Well the visit was awesome. They reassured us, gave us lots of hints and tips, and just answered any questions we had.

I never thought I would say this but....I think they sold us on cloth diapers. The ones they had were really nice and seemed pretty easy and they were one size fits all so they could use them until they were potty trained. While thinking about cleaning out poopy diapers and washing them daily isn't my favorite...in the long run we will save a ton of money...and that is important.

They also told me I needed to make sure I am eating ...I think I am eating a lot, but Keith doesn't. They said I needed to eat 200 grams of protein. That is a lot of protein and not to mention its really hard to eat that much when you feel like you are going to puke after every few bites. And I am not a huge egg and meat eater...so....I guess I will learn to be. Keith did buy me some stuff to make chocolate protein shakes, I can do that.

They also told us they would hand down everything as the boys grew out of it....car seats, swings, clothes, blankets, ect. AWESOME!!!! I hope we have a family that we can do that to one day.

Well here is to 13 weeks and the babies are the size of peaches.

2 comments: