Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 week dr. visit


Tuesday we went back to the doctor to get another sonogram. This time we heard all 3 heart beats and everything look good.


We then went and talked to the nurse and then the doctor. Lots of information taken in! The doctor came in and started talking to us and I broke down and started crying. This is real and it is scary. I have to keep reminding myself that God doesn't give us more than we can handle and he will provide.


I told my principal today and broke down in her office too. She was very reassuring, encouraging, and understanding. I wasn't sure how she would take it...especially when I told her I would probably have to go on bed rest in December and they were due until late March. But she told me not to worry and we will get to that when the time comes. She made me feel a lot better!


The doctor gave me some medicine for my nausea and it seems to work but makes me VERY tired. I feel like I have slept all day and still feel pretty groggy. That won't do but neither will nausea.

2 comments:

  1. Steph. I am so excited for you and Keith. I have put you all on my prayer list. I can't wait to meet those wonderful bundles of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy your boss reacted the way she did. To have support and understanding during this time is an enormous comfort and help. I love you, my Triple S sister (redundant, I know). :)

    ReplyDelete