Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hungry

I am hungry all the time and the worst part is w/ my nasua nothing sounds good. I have to eat every few hours and even at night I wake up and have to go eat or my stomach feels like its going to eat itself.

My favorite thing to eat is turkey sandwhiches however the Doctor said I can not have deli meat. That was a bummer. But we went and bought a roast chicken and cut it up. That works just as well if not better.

My next favorite thing to eat is yogurt! I can go through a 2lb container in 2 days.

I also like Honey Nut Cheerios w/o milk. I feel like a kid eating them like that but they are good and don't hurt my tummy.

Welp, time to eat again...the wombmates are hungry.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't see a mention of Taco Bell on here! Ha! Glad to get to follow along on this site. Praying for you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Wombates. Love the temp name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally relate with the need to snack to feel better! I've taken to microwaving deli meat so that it's steaming hot, then letting it cool. I read that it was okay to do that. I went through a fish stick phase, a Snickers phase, a pizza phase...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, not many people can say "I'm eating for four". Congrats to all 5 of you. I will pray for healthy babies and healthy momma.

    ReplyDelete