Saturday, August 21, 2010

Working again

Last week I started back to work. I was a little worried about how I would feel and how I would get to eat when I needed to. But for the most part I felt okay, some days better than others and I really didn't get that hungry between meals. School officially stars Monday and I'm a little nervous because I will be teaching 1st grade for the first time and I am a bit nervous about how I will feel, especially being on my feet all day training 6 year olds on how to act and what to do.

I joined a multiples support group in the Austin area through www.austinmoms.org. I haven't done much w/ them yet other than look at some forums and classifieds. In October they are having a big children's resale sale which I am looking forward too. I hope to find lots of stuff for cheap! Buying 3 or everything expensive is not going to be easy.

My sister also emailed me and told me that her brother in-law that lives in Austin is friends w/ a guy who owns a baby store that just went out of business and he is trying to get rid of everything for cheap. We are going to check that out next week. Hopefully there will be some good deals.

Last week Keith saw a jogging stroller at a garage sale and he went and bought it. It was a single stroller but it was only 15 bucks and in good shape. He would really like to get a 2 or 3 seater...but that may have to wait.

We were reading a blog of another couple who has triplets and they were talking about premaking bottles. They said they would always keep three days worth in the fridge and that added up to be....90 bottles!! That is a lot of bottles! If we do that then we might need another fridge and a bottle donation day.

Monday I will be 9 weeks and on the verge of buying maternity clothes. They say w/ triplets you are 10 extra weeks bigger than a lady caring one. So I guess that means I appear as if I were 19 weeks along.

Next doctores appt Sept 7.

2 comments:

  1. 90 bottles, wow, can't imagine! I have a mini-fridge just sitting in my garage if you are interested in having that. I would give it to you of course!

    I think a bottle donation is a GREAT idea! That store going out of business might be a GREAT thing so I hope you find a lot there! Resale shops are the best bet, and garage sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I hope you have a great year. Don't forget to eat and rest.

    ReplyDelete