Friday, February 4, 2011

Crazy week...but almost to week 33

I had 3 doctors appts this week, along with power outages, snow, ice, and the cold. My protein and blood pressure are still creeping up...but slowly. Which because it is creeping slowly I get to be monitored from home and not living in the hospital. Which means at this point I get to fill up pee jars and bring them to the lab.

Tuesday we had our appt w/ the high risk doctor and they do a sonogram where they measure the fluid in the sack, their breathing, and their movement. Well Presley was in a deep sleep or something because she was not moving. The lady had to keep pushing on my belly (which was not fun) and making me roll over on my side and back. Finally after like 30 minutes she moved. It was kinda scary but I just keep thinking all the other times she moved quicker...maybe she is just getting too crowded.


Last night in the middle of no where I had a lot of trouble breathing...not sure why but it really hasn't gone away. The doctor listened to them and said they were clear so.. I guess these babies are getting sooo big they are rearranging my organs even more.


We had some friends over for our Bible Study Wednesday and 2 of the other girls are preggo as well....but they are only blessed with one each. This is a picture of all of us and just to warn you I look like the marshmellow guy from Ghostbusters.







Left is Denise expecting a beautiful girl. She is about 20 weeks

Middle - me at 32 weeks

Right is Lydia expecting a handsom boy. She is about 27 weeks.











After I give birth my body will look like this again.... right???? ----->

4 comments:

  1. You will be even prettier after the birth of the three miracles. I am so proud everything is still going well, although, I know you must be miserable. Take care of you. Prayers for the Pierces 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie you are gorgeous!!! I love and miss you. Can't wait to meet your precious babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe you are BEAUTIFUL. And that's not just talk!! I second everything Jessica just said too. I miss you so so much. I was actually thinking of you just a couple of hours ago and wishing I could talk with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Steph! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete