Monday, January 31, 2011

32 weeks...tick tick tick

Went to see my doctor again today and the good news is that my cervix has not changed...still dialated 1/2 cm. She did say she was going to keep an eye on me for pre ecampsia. There was some protien in my urine, my blood pressure is still good but it has crept up the last two visits, and my face is very puffy...which is sooo attractive. So I got to give blood today and I get to collect my urine for a whole 24 hours...and I get to collect it in this giant orange bottle thing that has to stay in the fridge.

She said that her gut feeling was a week left....which is great because I know the babies need to stay in my tummy as long as possible...but I am going from uncomfortable to misrable...and I am ready!

Tomorrow is the visit w/ the high risk doctor and we get to see the babies again! So yay!

1 comment:

  1. Ewww...don't confuse the orange juice with the "orange juice". I know that you are beyond ready to get your body back to being your own but I am glad that they get to stay put just a little longer. Hang in there.....I am so impressed with your pregnancy. You should probably go into a book somewhere about the ideal triplet pregnancy. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete