Friday, January 14, 2011

Steroids

Yesterday and today I got to go to the hospital and get a steroid shot in my butt... Keith tried to scare me and tell me that they really hurt...so he heard. So I was a bit nervous going in to get them. BUT...they didn't hurt at all! Especially compared to how my body is starting to feel. The steroid shots are for the babies lung development since they will be arriving early. This gives them a little boost.

Since Keith was gone these past 2 days I went to lunch at LUBY'S. I love Luby's...but Keith doesn't...along w/ most people my age. While I was waiting for my "To go" to be ready these older ladies came in and were ordering. One asked if I was due any day and I said "Soon, but I am having triplets". Well she was shocked and excited and then she asked if she could pray for me. So we stopped and prayed in the middle of the Luby's line...it was pretty cool. And I almost started crying...but I sucked it up. And I left and took my Luby's home and devoured it.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love people who will stop and pray for someone they don't even know. I hope Luby's was good. I think once the triplets get her, Keith needs to take all of you to Luby's at least once a month. Hey, do kids eat free. If so, next time you go, ask if 3/4 your meal can be free. You are eating for four. Continuing to pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have you know I love Luby's. The one in Denton closed, and even though no one would every go with me, I was sad to see it go. Praying for a safe delivery!
    Emily Curtis

    ReplyDelete