Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jan 1, 2011. . . . almost 28 weeks!!

Happy New Year! Steph is almost 28 weeks. She had a dr. appointment this past Wednesday. . . . everything looked great. The doctor said that Stephanie was doing really well and felt good about the development of the babies. Stephanie feels the babies move a lot now and so can I, which I must say is an incredible thing! Steph is becoming more and more uncomfortable by the day--she gets tired easily and has trouble sleeping through the night. I cannot imagine how she feels, but I am continually amazed by her patience and positive attitude.

We celebrated Christmas this weekend with my family. . . . . it was so awesome to spend time with them. It also reminded me of how fortunate Stephanie and I are that we have such wonderful family and friends to support us. As we begin 2011, we are extremely excited to welcome Presley, Keegan and Ashton to our family. It should be a very fun 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment