Tuesday, January 11, 2011

29 weeks and 1 day

Yet another doctor's appt today and everything looks good! There are no signs of preterm labor or anything out of the normal. So...we are sitting pretty for another week. Next week we will get to see the babies growth and approx weight....I have been eating lots of protien so hopefully they are fat!


We did get some more pictures and one is a 3D one of Keegan...he was the only one willing to let us see his face...which is only fair because he is the one who bounces on my bladder!

ALSO WE ARE TAKING GUESSES ON DATES WHEN THE BABIES WILL COME...AND WHOEVER IS THE CLOSEST WILL GET SOMETHING...NOT SURE WHAT YET BUT IT WILL BE COOL!


So you can pick between Today (Jan 11) all the way until March 6th. (Hint: there is a time period when most triplets are born)


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is Feb. 28. Three babies weighing between 4lbs 14 oz and 5lbs and 4 oz, on healthy momma and one relieved daddy. Grow babies grow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing February 7th.... Glad to hear things are going well. . . Lots of prayers for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be cool to have a 2/22 birthday! Hopefullly you can make it that long! I will continue to pray for you for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

    ps- that is the day I'm hoping to have my baby!

    ReplyDelete