Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fears and the nursery

Yesterday a lot of fears set in. The little fears to the huge fears.

To start...how will my and the babies health be in the next month? When will I start to feel the babies? After 20 weeks, which will be tomorrow it seems thats when complications start to arise. Will the babies stay until 28 weeks, when their survival is at 100%? Will I have to go to the hospital and be on bedrest there? When I am at the hospital will the IV, epidural, surgery hurt?? Will the babies be born and be healthy?

And then...how do I take care of 3 babies at once??? How can we afford it? How am I going to be a good mom w/ no sleep?

I know that God is in control 100% and I can just do the best I can. The rest is in his hands.

In other news my belly is at 45 inches. I have a school shower tomorrow and then the big shower Saturday. It's pretty exciting. This is the fabric that Keith's mom and sister inlaw are using to make my bedding, curtains, and I think I might attempt some art work using the material. The colors are little off due to the lighting I guess? But it gives you an idea.


4 comments:

  1. You are going to do it all and its is going to be amazing! You will not believe how fast it will all go by and pretty soon you will be home enjoying those sweet babies and all their firsts; first baths, first smiles; I can't wait! You will be an incredible Mom!

    and Aunt Lyndi is a phone call away if you need anything! :)

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blanket! I love the colors!! That's wonderful that Keith's mom and sister are doing that for y'all.

    Now hear me: You will be a TERRIFIC mom. Yes, you will make mistakes just like every single parent on planet earth, throughout the history of the world. BUT, you will love them fiercely, parent them beautifully, teach them everything and nurture them with implicit compassion. Keith applies here too. You will both be amazing parents. Absolutely everyone who knows the both of you, will resound this truth. Without question.

    You are loved. You are loving. You are held in the arms of the Father. You cannot fall out of His grasp. Live in that peace. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern! Cute, cute!

    Also--you will be a fabulous mom and Keith will be an amazing dad! I am sure you are worried/overwhelmed, but you guys will take it step by step and you are going to be just fine :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not agree with Leigh more! I agree with every bit of what she said about both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete