Tuesday, November 2, 2010

19 weeks doctor's visits

Well we went and saw the high risk doctor this morning. They took tons of measurment of the babies and everything is completley normal and they are at 10 oz right now. He basically said I would probably be good until the New Year and then all bets were off when they would be born. We are hoping for some time in February but you never know. He said I would be able to work until Christmas break unless something unexpected happened of course.


In the afternoon we went to our normal doctor and she said I was doing good as well.

So...so far so good!



Oh Yea...



Meet..... Presley Ann, Keegan Lynn, and Ashton Taylor.

4 comments:

  1. Great names! Are they named after anyone? or just your favorite names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love the names! I have some baby stuff not far, if you need to borrow an extra bassinet and swing. I have tons of boy clothes but only one in each size :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found this out earlier today and couldn't wait to come home and tell you how excited I am for you!!!! I can't even express in words how overjoyed I am for you and Keith!!! Your kids are going to have some wonderful parents!!! LOVE the names too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!! So glad you and the babies are doing well! can't wait to see you next weekend! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete