Saturday, November 20, 2010

A break

Finally I am on Thanksgiving break and I get a whole week off! And then 3 more weeks of work and then its bed rest and baby time.





Not much new has been going on other than getting bigger! I did have a baby shower at the school and they sure did bless me! Then I had another baby shower with my friends and family! We got a lot of great stuff! I am definitely good on clothes until after 6 months!! We puff painted onsies! That was fun!

The past two weeks I have been pretty tired...more than normal I guess. But I guess that is normal for pregnant lady. I have also anxiously been awaiting baby movement. I am almost 22 weeks and really haven't felt much other than a twitch here and there. I am hoping that is them and not gas!

OH WAIT THERE IS NEWS!

Keith got a job! He is working for Karhu shoes and Craft apparel. Basically he is a sales rep for the company and his territory is TX, OK city, and Albuquerque. He will have to do some traveling...we are hoping not too much. But its a job! And he gets to stay in the running industry.

Next doctor appt is Wednesday and then the high risk doctor who will do a detailed sono is Tues, Nov 30.

1 comment: