Tuesday, November 30, 2010

23 weeks....still doing good.


We saw Dr. Berry, the perinatologist, today. He told us that the babies must not realize they are triplets, because they are all bigger than average ( I am 23 weeks and 1 day). Baby A, Presley, measured to be about 1 lb. 5 oz. and was 22 weeks 5 days. Baby B, Keegan, measured 1 lb. 5 oz. and 23 weeks 3 days. Baby C, Ashton, was 1 lb. 7 oz. and 23 weeks 5 days. I am carrying about 4 lbs of baby... and I am measuring to be about 8 months for a single pregnancy. I AM GOING TO BE HUGE!


The sonogram was a jumbled mess. . . . . there were legs and arms everywhere. Dr. Berry said that all fluids, measurements (head, abdomen, bones), and heartbeats were normal.

One of the baby boys ( I think baby B) had his head resting on the other boys (baby c) chest....of course I couldn't tell but that is was the sonographer told us! Cute!

I am doing good, only 2 1/2 weeks left before bedrest begins...hopefully it will not be strict bedrest...at least for a while. I still have a lot to do in the baby room!


Thank you for your prayers, they are working!!



1 comment: