Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Week 25

Oh My Gosh! My ribs are killing me! I think that one of those boys is trying to fit their fingers through them and the other boy is trying to fit his toes through the others. I didn't realize that ribs would be a hurting factor in a pregnancy...I guess it makes since but ouch!

I only have 2 more days of school until I begin bed rest...which for right now means that I can't be on my feet for very long and for however long I am on my feet I have to be off my feet for that long. So I can do errands and stuff around the house but I just have to be careful.

I was looking at the calendar the other day and realized that if my babies are born at an average time for triplets...I will be having them at the end of January! Of course I am going to try and keep them in longer....at least until February sometime.

The doctor says I am still doing good. Everything is as it should be...so yay!

Next appt is w/ the high risk doctor on Tuesday. Those are the fun ones where they do a long sono and I get to see the babies and how much they have grown!

And! I just spell checked my writing and there were no words spelled wrong, that has to be a first!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I asked Debbie about the Pierce 5 last night. I am so glad everyone is doing great, except your ribs. Take care of you and your precious cargo, oh yeah and Keith, too.

    ReplyDelete