Wednesday, July 16, 2014

San Antonio Trip

June was busy! (That's my excuse for not meeting my daily blogging goal)  No but really...it was!  Promise!

School go out early June and Keith is now on summer "break".  It is not really a break for coaches...I mean not in the same way teachers get breaks.  He still has to go up to the gym daily, work bball camps, do cross country runs, has coaching clinics.  My opinion teachers don't make enough money and coaches especially don't make enough money for all the hours they put in!  Good thing Keith isn't in it for the money!

We also took the kids to San Antonio.  Keith had a basketball camp out there so me and my mom tagged along with the kids.  The second day there I took the kids to visit my Austin friends who also have kiddos.  That was nice...miss those people!  Then we went to visit my Uncle who also lives in Austin and owns stables http://www.bearcreekstables.com/  check them out!  The kids got to ride horses, pet a pony, and walk in horse poo!  Super fun!






The third day we went and watched Keith's basketball team play.  The kids enjoyed that but they really enjoyed being around the girls and running circles in the halls.

Then one night we took the kids to the river walk to eat and walk around.  We did walk around...alot!  But the kids were troopers.  They got their faces painted and got magical light up swords.




Before we went home we stopped at water park in San Antonio...thanks to Groupon I got a good deal (so they made me think).  The kids had a blast!  Especially the boys.  They even went on slides that weren't baby slides but not big slides.  So impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment