Tuesday, December 17, 2013

'Tis the Season

For Christmas Lights!  My children are in love with looking at outside decorations!!  We decorated our roof, trees, bushes, and porch and when I saw "we" I mean Keith.  It looks great and the kids LOVE it!  They also love driving around and looking at all the other yard decorations.  For Clyde there are some awesome houses!

Tonight after the basketball games I drove the kids around our neighborhood.  I was impressed with so many houses!  One house probably had 100 wood cutouts of cartoons characters, Santa, and reindeer.  A few others were just covered in lights! One had their front room open and in the background tons of Christmas dolls, a spinning Christmas tree, and a Santa!

Ashton kept saying "Wow!  Look at that!" and "Ohhh man.."  Presley and Keegan were a little less impressed and just said "Christmas lights!"

It's neat to see the little things others do to make others happy.  Just putting up Christmas lights and decorations for others to see has brought a huge amount of happiness and excitement to my kids which makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment