Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Case of the missing poo

Yesterday I was cleaning up the kitchen as I do a million times a day.  Ashton walks in saying "diapa?".  I look down, to my surprise he is diaperless.  This happens often so I wasn't too surprised.  I rushed to the playroom to find his diaper before he does his business on the floor.  To my horror I find his diaper hidden...with poo residue on it.  Then I see his hiney...poo residue.  But I can not find the poo!

I search the playroom over!  Looking in toys, behind toys, under toys, in cracks (no pun intended).  Nothing, no smell no evidence of poo.  I then look in every other possible room it could be in.  Nothing.  I ask Ashton..."where is your poo poo?".  Nothing.  I tell Mercy (our dog) "Go find the poo poo!"  Nothing.

I come to the conclusion maybe he didn't have a poo poo...just a little leakage?  And we go about our day.

THIS MORNING
(SVU dun dun sound here)

I am changing Keegans diaper.  I notice Mercy is chewing on something...brown...

EWW  its the missing poo!!

Case solved and a little grossed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment