Saturday, October 23, 2010

Itchy

Last night I noticed how big my stomach has gotten...it's pretty big...but I know it is going to get MUCH bigger which is kinda scary. My stomach has also started to become pretty itchy and I know stretch marks are looming around the corner. Every morning I get up and go and get ready which now includes rubbing stuff all over my belly and almost every morning I lift up my shirt and I see red marks going in crazy directions all over my stomach. Being half asleep still, I start to freak out about my weird stretch marks and how I am covered in them. And then I realize they are sheet marks (thanks goodness).

Today I am going to register w/a friend who has triplets. She is going to show me what I need.

Last weekend Keith's parents came into town. His mother and I went to JoAnns and picked out some fabric and she is going to make my bumpers, quilts, blankets, and curtains (which is soooo nice!!). I may go back today and get some of the same fabric and I may attempt to use it to make art for the walls. The colors are lime green, brown, light yellow, orange, blue, and white.

Well the doctor's appt is Nov 2, which is a little over a week. This one will also be w/ the high risk doctor and they will be doing a 2 hour sonogram to measure every part of each baby and making sure they are healthy.

I haven't felt them kick or really anything yet. I am kinda getting anxious and nervous. I know that it will probably be happening soon but I am starting to wonder if they are okay. I'm sure they are I just have to be patient.

Please keep praying for:

Keith a job
Healthy babies
No stretch marks (I can dream right?)
That I can keep working until the Christmas break

1 comment:

  1. Would you want any sayings/names/etc. on the walls? I can hook you up. I have all of those colors in vinyl except light yellow and orange.

    Still praying for you, the babies, and Keith.

    ReplyDelete